- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: 16 EUR/h
- Firma: Reditus LT
- Kontakt: Inga
- Telefon: +370 611 45080
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 3 lata
Location: Horsens, Denmark.
- At the moment, we are looking for 1 CNC milling operator and 1 CNC turning operator for work in Denmark;
- Order producing subcontractor. Product, series etc. might vary;
- Milling and turning smaller items in steel, stainless steel, aluminium and sometimes POM;
- On shorter series 4 – 6 setups per day. On longer series more workstations/machines must be handled at the same time;
- The introduction will take place on dayshift. After 1 – 2 weeks candidates will be transferred to the afternoon shift;
- Candidates MUST be able to work alone and work as a team – setup, produce, perform quality control and adjustment to production/programs.
· Ability to start working as soon as possible;
· Similar work experience at least 3 years;
· Communicative English language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
· Own work clothes and shoes;
· Driver's license - category B;
· Own car is an advantage;
· Qualification certificates;
· Please send CV in English!
· The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
· Danish work contract;
· Holiday‘s money 12,50 % from gross salary;
· Salary 23,49 €/h (gross);
· Salary 16,16 €/h (net);
· Work hours: 38 h/week, overtime possible:
o 1st and 2nd hour pay overtime allowance 5,53 €/h;
o 3rd and 4th hours pay overtime allowance 8,83 €/h;
o 5th and more hours pay overtime allowance 16,52 €/h.
· The salary paid every 2 weeks;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Covid - 19 test must be completed no later than 72 hours before arrival.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
When sending CV candidates agree that his/her personal information would be used and stored by the company „Reditus LT“ for the purpose of job search (more: http://www.reditus.lt/en/privacy-policy/)
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to [email protected] or call +370 611 45080.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"